- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Asiri
Learn how to provision and configure advanced services using Windows Server 2012 with this five-day course. This course is part three, in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses will collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these three courses, this course primarily covers advanced configuration of services necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as advanced networking services, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), identity management, rights management, Federated services, network load balancing, failover clustering, business continuity and disaster recovery.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Good hands-on experience working in a Windows Server 2008, Windows server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment.
- Real-world experience implementing, managing, and configuring AD DS and networking infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge equivalent to courses: 20410B: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, and 20411B: Administering Windows Server 2012
This course is intended for IT professionals with hands-on experience implementing, managing, and maintaining a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment, who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to perform advanced management and provisioning of services within that Windows Server 2012 environment. Suitable candidates are typically experienced system administrators who have real-world experience working in a Windows Server 2008, Windows server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Module 1: Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Module 2: Implementing Advanced File Services
- Module 3: Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Module 4: Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments
- Module 5: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
- Module 6: Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Module 7: Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
- Module 8: Implementing Active Directory Federation Services
- Module 9: Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Module 10: Implementing Failover Clustering
- Module 11: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Module 12: Implementing Disaster Recovery
INFOCENTER TRAINING & CONSULTING was established to meet the demands and challenges of providing businesses with the cutting edge advantage in the fields of computer Technology and human resTheirce management. Since its inception INFOCENTER has been providing the region with wide range of unsurpassed technical services and end users training cTheirses. Through the years of continued success, INFOCENTER has built a firm reputation for delivering premium services to client based on its renowned Total Quality Solution concept applied to every endeavor. INFOCENTER is a customer-focused organization and is truly committed to helping its clients realize their greatest professional potentials.
INFOCENTER has built a wonderful training environment in Qatar, coupled in the partnership and association with the leading worldwide training providers. Their aim is to serve the community efficiently to advance the growth in the professional competence. They seek to put forward Their resTheirces and long term experience to bring genuine, valuable and various improvements to the community.See all InfoCenter Training & Consulting courses