- Location: Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
- Timings: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
This version of this course 20412A utilizes pre-release software in the virtual machines for the labs.
The five day course is part three, of a series of three courses, which provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses in total will collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. While there is some cross-over in skillset and tasks across the three courses this course will primarily cover advanced configuration and services tasks necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as identity management and identity federation, network load balancing, business continuity and disaster recovery, fault tolerance and rights management.
This course is also preparation material, and maps directly to, Exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
This course is intended for IT Professionals who are experienced implementing, managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing Enterprise environment, and wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to carry out advanced management and provisioning of services within that Windows Server 2012 environment. Students would typically be very experienced System Administrators and should have hands on experience working in a Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 environment.
A secondary audience for this course will be candidates looking to take Exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services, or are aspiring to acquire the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) credential, either in its own right, or in order to proceed in acquiring the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) credentials, for which the MCSA credential is a pre-requisite.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Implementing Advanced File Services
- Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Implementing Failover Clustering
- Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Implementing AD CS
- Implementing AD RMS
- Implementing AD FS
- A good understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding and experience configuring security and administration tasks in an enterprise environment.
- Experience supporting or configuring Microsoft Windows clients.
Updated on 29 October, 2017
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
- MCSA Windows Server 2016 (70-740) Lead Academy
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 6 Hours
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services Global Edulink
AED 2,596Duration: Upto 17 Hours