- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 40 Hours
This course is part three, in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses will collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these three courses, this course primarily covers advanced configuration of services necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server infrastructure, such as advanced networking services, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), identity management, rights management, Federated services, network load balancing, failover clustering, business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Implement advanced network services.
- Implement advanced file services.
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS).
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Implement network load balancing (NLB).
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V.
- Implement disaster recovery.
- Good hands-on experience working in a Windows Server 2008, Windows server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment.
- Real-world experience implementing, managing, and configuring AD DS and networking infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge equivalent to courses: 20410B: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, and 20411B: Administering Windows Server 2012.
- Module 1: Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Module 2: Implementing Advanced File Services
- Module 3: Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Module 4: Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments
- Module 5: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
- Module 6: Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Module 7: Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
- Module 8: Implementing Active Directory Federation Services
- Module 9: Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Module 10: Implementing Failover Clustering
- Module 11: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Module 12: Implementing Disaster Recovery
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses