- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 5 Days
- This version of this course 20412A utilizes pre-release software in the virtual machines for the labs.
- The course is part three, of a series of three courses, which provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses in total will collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. While there is some cross-over in skillset and tasks across the three courses this course will primarily cover advanced configuration and services tasks necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as identity management and identity federation, network load balancing, business continuity and disaster recovery, fault tolerance and rights management.
- This course is also preparation material, and maps directly to, Exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
This course is intended for IT Professionals who are experienced implementing, managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing Enterprise environment, and wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to carry out advanced management and provisioning of services within that Windows Server 2012 environment. Students would typically be very experienced System Administrators and should have hands on experience working in a Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 environment.
A secondary audience for this course will be candidates looking to take Exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services, or are aspiring to acquire the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) credential, either in its own right, or in order to proceed in acquiring the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) credentials, for which the MCSA credential is a pre-requisite
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and Configure Servers Based on Windows Server 2012
- Monitor and Maintain Windows Server 2012 Server
- Manage Windows Server 2012 with Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Manage Storage for Windows Server 2012
- Implement Network Services
- Implement DirectAccess
- Implement Failover Clustering
- Implement Hyper-V
- Implement Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Implement Dynamic Access Control
- Implement Active Directory Domain Services
- Implement AD FS
- Module 1: Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Module 2: Implementing Advanced File Services
- Module 3: Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Module 4: Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Module 5: Implementing Failover Clustering
- Module 6: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Module 7: Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Module 8: Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Module 9: Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Module 10: Implementing AD CS
- Module 11: Implementing AD RMS
- Module 12: Implementing AD FS