- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
Although it does take plenty of creativity to design an event that is memorable and meaningful, it also takes careful attention to detail, adaptability, effective delegating, and a lot of work. This two-day course will walk you through the process of event management, from the beginning stages of planning, to the final touches (like decorations, food, and music).
While this course is specifically for corporate event planning, the elements here can also be applied to more personal event planning like anniversaries, special birthday gatherings, weddings, and more. Essentially, we’re creating an effective and well planned design that is ready for implementation and can be used over and over again.
- Plan a complete corporate event, including an agenda, budget, goals, venue, audience, food, and whatever else your client needs
- Keep your event on budget
- Design an advertising and marketing plan that includes a comprehensive use of media, take-aways, and/or swag bags
- Determine whether partners, sponsors, and volunteers can help to make your event unforgettable
- Create an atmosphere of service that delegates will remember
- Select speakers and a master of ceremonies to add impact to your event
- Create a diversity plan
- Evaluate the process once it's all wrapped up
- Module 1: Event Planning Essentials
- Module 2: Budgeting Basics
- Module 3: Using the Committee Approach
- Module 4: Connecting with Partners and Sponsors
- Module 5: Advertising and Marketing
- Module 6: Selecting the Venue
- Module 7: Feeding the Masses
- Module 8: Business Etiquette Basics
- Module 9: Celebrating diversity
- Module 10: Creating an Atmosphere of Service
- Module 11: Selecting Speakers and a Master of Ceremonies
- Module 12: Managing Contracts
- Module 13: Gathering Feedback
- Module 14: Adding the Finishing Touches
- Module 15: Event Day Roles
- Module 16: Closing the Event
- Module 17: Practicing Planning
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses