- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 1 to 2 Days
- A workshop guaranteed to sharpen your leadership skills and boost your team’s productivity.
- Take Your Office Skills to the Next Level,and Gain the vital skills you need to sail right through any presentation .
- At every IT & Business Consulting group | Career Development Center workshops, expect nothing less than a high-quality learning experience that produces real results and lifetime skills you'll use over and over again. Choose from 90+ workshops and technical training course offerings that are the most diverse you'll find anywhere.
Although it does take plenty of creativity to design an event that is memorable and meaningful, it also takes careful attention to detail, adaptability, effective delegating, and a lot of work. This course will walk you through the process of event management, from the beginning stages of planning, to the final touches (like decorations, food, and music). While this course is specifically for corporate event planning, the elements here can also be applied to more personal event planning. Essentially, we’re creating an effective and well planned design that is ready for implementation and can be used over and over again.
What Will Students Learn?
- Plan a complete corporate event, including an agenda, budget, goals, venue, audience, food, and whatever else your client needs
- Keep your event on budget
- Design an advertising and marketing plan that includes a comprehensive use of media, take-aways, and/or swag bags
- Determine whether partners, sponsors, and volunteers can help to make your event unforgettable
- Create an atmosphere of service that delegates will remember
- Select speakers and a master of ceremonies to add impact to your event
- Create a diversity plan
- Evaluate the process once it's all wrapped up