- Duration: 1 to 2 Days
- At every IT & Business Consulting group | Career Development Center workshops, expect nothing less than a high-quality learning experience that produces real results and lifetime skills you'll use over and over again.
- Choose from 90+ workshops and technical training course offerings that are the most diverse you'll find anywhere.
Performance reviews are an essential component of employee development. Someone once said, “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” And, remember what the German philosopher Goethe said: “Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of being.” Setting goals and objectives to aim for will give supervisors and employees a unified focus and targets to aim for.
Supervisors must also learn how to give feedback, both positive and negative, on a regular and timely basis so that employees can grow and develop. Performance appraisals involve all these activities.
How You Will Benefit
- Recognize the importance of having a performance appraisal process for employees.
- Understand how to work with employees to set performance standards and goals.
- Develop skills in observing and giving feedback, listening and asking questions, for improved performance.
- Identify an effective interview process and have the opportunity to practice the process in a supportive atmosphere.
- Develop strategies for managing employee performance.