- Locations: TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
This course will teach students how to conduct accurate Internet research by creating a search plan, searching both the surface web and the deep web, and staying organized. Students will also learn how to think critically and find the best sources for their Internet search.
What Will Students Learn?
- Describe why Internet research skills are important
- Create a search plan
- Identify what resources are the most appropriate for your search
- Search the surface web and the deep web using a variety of tools
- Assess the credibility and validity of a website
- Organize research notes
- Cite sources and avoid plagiarism
What Topics are Covered?
- Creating a Search Plan
- Searching the Surface Web
- ping Into the Deep Web
- Searching for Multimedia
- Assessing Research Sites
- Staying Organized with Research Tools
- Citing Sources
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses