Course detailsDAY 1
The fundamentals of concrete technology
Basic concept of concrete design
Main features for ACI and BS for concrete design
Effects of different loads on the building
Earthquake, wind load effect
Loads affect pipe rack, static equipment and tanks foundations
Principal, limitations for different codes in concrete (ACI, BS codes, European Code)
Codes and standards Philosophy
Principal of concrete design and precaution
Different structure systems
Different slab types
The way to use the suitable structure system
Design of slab, beam and columns
Loads applied in horizontal vessel (Separators)
Design of vessel foundation
Loads applied in heaters
Design of heater foundations
Ring beam design for circular tank
Design of foundation under tower
Pipeline support design
Checklist to review the design
Shallow foundation design philosophy
Pile foundation design philosophy
Anchor bolt design
Foundation under machines design
Checklist to review foundation under rotating equipment
Precaution in design foundation under vibrating machines
Design blast resistance building such as control room
Control room layout and configuration
Pipe rack configuration
Pipe rack design
Retaining walls design principals
Load and forced in retaining walls
Retaining walls design checks
Design for reinforced concrete liquid tanks
Structure system for concrete tanks
Circular and rectangular tank
Maintenance and repair in concrete structure
Integrity and maintenance management system principal Updated on 05 April, 2018
About Power Technical Training
"Power Consultancy & Training" is working in the field of technical & managerial training in Egypt and through the rest of the Arab world.
• Full understanding of the training arts.
• Effective, fast, and direct communication with our customers all over the world.
• Constant development of our potential through cooperative agreements with practical training centers and other HR centers.
• Pursuit and adoption of most recent developments in the field of training the world over.
• The Implementation of training services anywhere in the world.
• Adoption of standard methods in the implementation of training services.
• Provision of outstanding training services at the lowest possible cost.
Civil Engineering Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.