- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations 38 Dr. Abdel Hay Hegazy, Nasr City
- Our business environment is changing.
- The health care environment is becoming more complex.
- Our customers are becoming more complex.
- Disruptive trends mandate evolution of Pharma “go-to-market” model.
- KAM is vital solution
You will learn to:
- Recognize the difference between private and institutional selling
- Identify the different roles of decision makers
- Understand the steps of hospital selling
- Recognize the importance of key account management.
- Differentiate between the different purchasing methods in institutions.
By focusing on:
What is the difference between tender, direct orders, ?
- The hospital sales cycle
- Promotion mix to hospitals
- Kinds of customers
- The decision making process
- Types of institutions
- Role playing, case studies and exercises
- Pre workshop assignment: own cases per participant/preparation
- Wrap Up: Keeping the Message Alive /Action plan & follow up
They are a regional established certified LTD company Main office in Cairo, expanding its services to the ME countries. They are Currently in the process of Establishing our new office in the United States.
Our activities are focused in 8 main directions:
- Learning and Development.
- Harvest Business Academy "HBA".
- Recruitment and Interviewing Process.
- Harvest Center for Performance Assessment.
- HR, Marketing and Management Consultancy.
- Loyalty Programs.
- Societal activities Harvest Scholarships etc...
- Data Integration
In addition to our main activities They are working in:
- Marketing of pharmaceutical and Para-pharmaceutical products.
- Integrated Marketing Services (Designs, promotional materials printing, Theyb design, event management, gimmicks etc…in collaboration with Infinity Group.
- Vocational and technical pharmaceutical & medical issues (New expansion).
- Data integration through virtualization and automation