- Locations: Sharq
- Duration: 24 Hours
Computer Hardware course is suitable for anyone who is interested to learn how to troubleshoot and maintain their own office or home PCs as well as for entry level IT technicians. This course proves competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, etc. of personal computers. It will give participants an outlook of necessary practical knowledge required to attend CompTIA A+ Certification exam.
- Input & Output Devices and Hardware Peripherals
- Assembling & Dissembling
- Trouble Shooting
- Installation of Windows 7 & XP
- Installation Drivers, Printers, Software, etc
- Antivirus & PC Security
- & More
- The participants will lean about the components of computers, installing & configuring components, how to format drivers, how to assemble a computer, how to troubleshoot PC problems, how to install operating system & software, etc
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone who is interested to learn how to troubleshoot and maintain their office or home PCs are welcome. This course is an entry point for people who want to build a career in the IT Technical field. Students who want to start their career in this field or working people who want a career shift can choose this course.
- Any inpidual who have a basic knowledge of computers can join this course
About Center for Computer & Management Studies
We_They is a dynamic, responsive; community based educational institution committed to excellence. We_They is a gateway offering access and opportunity for persons of all ages and backgrounds to pursue learning. The institution enables and empowers all persons to fulfill their aspirations to the maximum of their capabilities.
We_They is a comprehensive, community institute provides personal and economic growth through life-long learning, personal enrichment, and community development activities. We_They is a learning-centered environment, committed to opportunity with excellence, opportunity with accessibility, and opportunity with appropriate support, to enable success.
We_They is a not-for-profit organization, socially committed and responsible to change the lives of people by delivering quality training and skill development programs. It often organizes subsidized and complimentary training programs for the benefit of under-privileged strata of the community.
We_They has established in the year 2002 with the aim to provide high quality IT, Management and Language training to the local and expatriate community in Kuwait at an affordable cost. Since its inception, thousands of students have successfully completed various career oriented courses, which helped many of them gain a better means of living.
The corporate training pision of We_They has established with the aim to develop and deliver high-quality people skill development solutions to the corporate houses and government and non-government entities in Kuwait. We_They has established tie-up with renowned training providers from various countries to ensure that the clients get the value they deserve.See all Center for Computer & Management Studies courses