- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Deira
EC-Council releases the most advanced Computer Forensic Investigation program in the world. CHFIv8 presents a detailed methodological approach to computer forensics and evidence analysis. It is a comprehensive course covering major forensic investigation scenarios that enable students to acquire hands-on experience on various forensic
Investigation techniques and standard tools necessary to successfully carry-out a computer forensic investigation.
Battles between corporations, governments, and countries are no longer fought using physical force. Cyber war has begun and the consequences can be seen in everyday life. With the onset of sophisticated cyber-attacks, the need for advanced cyber security and investigation training is a mandate in the present day. If you or your organization requires the knowledge or skills to identify, track, and prosecute the cybercriminals, then this is the course for you.
This course helps students to excel in digital evidence acquisition, handling and analysis in a forensically sound manner. Acceptable in a court of law, these skills will lead to successful prosecutions in various types of security incidents such as data breaches, corporate espionage, insider threats and other intricate cases involving computer Systems.
Who Should Attend
The CHFI program is designed for all IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response.
- CHFIv8 curriculum consists of 22 instructor-led Training modules.
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Searching and Seizing Computers
- Digital Evidence
- First Responder Procedures
- Computer Forensics Lab
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions
- Forensics Investigation Using Access Data FTK
- Forensics Investigation Using EnCase
- Steganography and Image File Forensics
- Application Password Crackers
- Log Capturing and Event Correlation
- Network Forensics, Investigating Logs and Investigating Network Traffic
- Investigating Wireless Attacks
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Tracking Emails and Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
- Becoming an Expert Witness
TheAcademy is the leader in the field of training, research and development. the academy credits from the concerned entities and from the biggest international companies which are leading in the technical industries and business management .
Established Based on the wise policy of the United Arab Emiratesto work in laying the foundations of development overall administrative and human resources development , support and contribute to the professional development and scientific research in various fields in addition to the dissemination of knowledge managerial, technical and publishing knowledge and technological awareness , and strengthen cooperation with the government and private institutions as well as similar institutions in the Arab world and international organizations.See all National Academy for Research & Development courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology
I am a CCTV technician and wish to improve my skills. which field of study can I take or which co...
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Engineering, IT, Computing and Technology