This course is designed to introduce participants to two of the most widely used computer applications in today’s business world – MS Excel 2003 and MS PowerPoint 2003.
In the MS Excel component, participants will learn to create and navigate a basic workbook, and to prepare quantitative reports. In addition participants will learn to use several advanced functions of the program including creating customized charts and ways to analyze financial data.
In the MS PowerPoint 2003 part of this course, participants will learn to create effective presentations for face-to-face or online audiences.
This course covers a whole range of basic to intermediate topics, and is suitable for participants new to Ms Excel and MS PowerPoint, or those desiring to upgrade their skills.
- Get to know Excel: Create your first workbook
- Enter and use formulas
- Create charts & use graphics
- Working with data
- Secure & Protect Data
- Printing Options & Enhancing Reports in Excel
- Useful features of MS Excel
- PowerPoint Basics
- Enhancing the presentation
- PowerPoint Tips and Tricks
- New features in PowerPoint 2003