- Duration 31 Hours
- Locations 29 Mohamed Shafiq-Heliopolice-Cairo -Egypt
It may seem that there’s nothing you can do unless you improve your computer application skills. The bills aren’t going to stop coming, there will never be more hours in the day for all your errands, and your career will always be demanding. But you will have a lot to communicate & control than you might think. In fact, the simple realization that you’re in knowledge of computer life is the foundation of management.
Who should attend?
Team managers and inpiduals who prepare documents such as reports, charts and presentations and who want to enhance their skills to understand the most important tool in our life nowadays.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Reach the ultimate goal is a balanced life, with time for work, relationships, relaxation, and fun.
- Master the resilience to hold up under pressure.
- Meet the challenges heading on.
- Module : Windows - Using the Computer & Managing Files
- Module : Winword - Word Processing
- Module : Excel - Spreadsheets
- Module: PowerPoint – Presentation
- Module: Internet &Email - Information & Communication
They, at PM-Information House Professional Project Management Consultant and partner for NPM (National Project Management-Canada), Through a large pool of certified project management Consultants ,PgMP , PMP , PMI-RMP , PSP They provide Project Management Professional (PMP) preparation exam & Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preparation exam , after you seat for the exam your Certificates will be accredited by PMI (Project Management Institute-USA). And, They provide Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) preparation exam accredited by AACEI (The Association for Advance Cost Engineer International).See all PM Information House courses