The CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA certification is designed to validate foundational knowledge for storage networking professionals seeking to demonstrate their competency in storage networking and information management.
The CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA certification covers the knowledge and skills required to configure basic networks to include archive, backup, and restoration technologies. Additionally, the successful candidate will be able to understand the fundamentals of business continuity, application workload, system integration, and storage/system administration, while performing basic troubleshooting on connectivity issues and referencing documentation.
- Be able to validate knowledge, skills and abilities in all major aspects of storage networking technologies (software and hardware).
- Understand the operations of major technologies, standards, protocols, and interconnects in the operation of networked storage, and to understand how to optimize those elements for superior performance.
- Leverage storage networking technologies to provide data protection, backup, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery/business continuity services for the organization.
- Understand and deploy the attributes of various types of network storage that enable an organization to deploy the optimum storage solution for the business need, (e.g. data management, file services, messaging, structured and unstructured data, data under regulatory compliance requirements, or archival storage needs).
- Storage Components
- Storage Management
- Data Protection
- Storage Performance
Who Con Benefit
- Need info
- Need info
- Need info
- The exam is targeted toward IT storage professionals with at least twelve months of experience. Though it is not required, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Networks- or CompTIAServer+ certification is recommended.
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
Networking and Security Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)