- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
Students will gain knowledge of storage concepts, components, and the ability to work on a storage networking environment.
Who Should Attend:
This course is targeted at network or system administrators whose responsibilities include working with and supporting various storage technologies; storage professionals who have a minimum of 12 months hands-on technical storage experience; or IT Managers who need a thorough understanding of current storage technologies.
At Course Completion:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- examine the fundamentals of storage and network technologies.
- describe physical networking hardware.
- examine disk technologies.
- identify removable media technologies.
- describe modular storage arrays and disk enclosures.
- examine storage network connectors and cabling.
- describe storage architectures.
- describe Ethernet network technologies.
- describe an FC SAN.
- describe storage management.
- describe storage network implementation.
- identify storage virtualization concepts,
- technologies, and techniques.
- examine storage network management.
- evaluate storage performance.
- describe storage network security.
- Lesson 1: Exploring Storage and Networking Fundamentals
- Lesson 2: Describing Physical Networking Hardware
- Lesson 3: Examining Disk Technologies
- Lesson 4: Identifying Removable Media Technologies
- Lesson 5: Describing Modular Storage Arrays and Disk Enclosures
- Lesson 6: Examining Storage Network Connectors and Cabling
- Lesson 7: Describing Storage Architectures
- Lesson 8: Describing Ethernet Network Technologies
- Lesson 9: Describing an FC SAN
- Lesson 10: Describing Storage Management
- Lesson 11: Describing Storage Network Implementation
- Lesson 12: Introducing Storage Virtualization
- Lesson 13: Examining Storage Network Management
- Lesson 14: Evaluating Storage Performance
- Lesson 15: Securing Storage Networks
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses