- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
In this course, students install, configure, upgrade, maintain, and troubleshoot servers, and learn information and skills that will be helpful on the job, and prepare for the CompTIA Server+ certification examination, 2009 objectives.
- Introduction to Servers
- Exploring the Server Hardware
- Introduction to Server Software
- Exploring the Server Storage System
- Installing the Server Hardware
- Configuring Servers
- Examining the Issues in Upgrading Server Components
- Examining Servers in an IT Environment
- Troubleshooting Servers
- Exploring Disaster Recovery Concepts and Methodologies
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- examine server fundamentals.
- identify the hardware components of a server.
- describe the features of server software.
- examine the various types of storage systems used in servers.
- install hardware components on a server.
- configure servers.
- examine the issues in upgrading server components.
- identify some of the industry's best practices for deploying a server and the various strategies of securing, accessing, and remotely managing the server hardware.
- troubleshoot servers.
- describe disaster recovery concepts and techniques.
The CompTIA® Server+® certification exam is targeted at IT professionals, network support technicians, and server hardware specialists having 18-24 months of experience in the information technology industry and hands-on experience with the installation, configuration, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of PC hardware.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses