- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits :
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• International Curriculum
• Certified Instructors
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Exams: Prometric & VUE exams available (fees excluded)
Security+ is an elective or prerequisite to advanced security certifications. It is also the main course you will take to prepare for the CompTIA Security+ examination (exam number SY0-201). In this course, you'll build on your knowledge and professional experience with computer hardware, operating systems, and networks as you acquire the specific skills required to implement basic security services on any type of computer network.
An IT professional who has networking and administrative skills in Windows-based TCP/IP networks and familiarity with other operating systems, who wants to: further a career in IT by acquiring a foundational knowledge of security topics; prepare for the CompTIA Security+ Certification examination; or use Security+ as the foundation for advanced security certifications or career roles.
CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications, or equivalent knowledge, and 6-9 months experience in networking, including experience configuring and managing TCP/IP. Although not required, students might find it helpful to obtain foundational information from introductory operating system administration courses.
- Chapter 1 - General security Concepts
- Chapter 2- Identifying Potential Risks
- Chapter 3 -Infrastructure and Connectivity
- Chapter 4- Monitoring Activity and Intrusion Detection
- Chapter 5 -Implementing and Maintaining a Secure Network
- Chapter 6 -Securing the Network and Environment
- Chapter 7 - Cryptography Basics, Methods, and Standards
- Chapter 8 - Security Policies and Procedures
- Chapter 9 - Security Administration
- Appendix A - Security Administrator's Troubleshooting Guide
- Appendix B - Workbook Exercise
- Appendix C - Security+ Acronyms List
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)