- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 5 Days
The CompTIA® Security+® (2011 Objectives) course is designed to help you prepare for the SY0-301 exam. Students will implement and monitor security on networks, applications, and operating systems, and respond to security breaches.
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted toward an Information Technology (IT) professional who has networking and administrative skills in Windows-based TCP/IP networks and familiarity with other operating systems, such as OS X, Unix, or Linux, and who wants to further a career in IT by acquiring a foundational knowledge of security topics; prepare for the CompTIA Security+ Certification examination; or use Security+ as the foundation for advanced security certifications or career roles.
- Lesson 1: Security Fundamentals
- Lesson 2: Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Lesson 3: Network Security
- Lesson 4: Managing Application, Data and Host Security
- Lesson 5: Access Control, Authentication, and Account Management
- Lesson 6: Managing Certificates
- Lesson 7: Compliance and Operational Security
- Lesson 8: Risk Management
- Lesson 9: Managing Security Incidents
- Lesson 10: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning