CompTIA Security+ (2011 Objectives) is the primary course you will need to take if your job responsibilities include securing network services, network devices, and network traffic. It is also the main course you will take to prepare for the CompTIA Security+ (2011 Edition) Certification examination (exam number SY0-301). In this course, you will build on your knowledge and professional experience with computer hardware, operating systems, and networks as you acquire the specific skills required to implement basic security services on any type of computer network.
- Security Fundamentals .
- Security Threats and Vulnerabilities .
- Network Security .
- Managing Application, Data and Host Security .
- Access Control, Authentication, and Account Management .
- Managing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) .
- Managing Certificates .
- Compliance and Operational Security .
- Managing Risk .
- The Security Infrastructure .
- Managing Security Incidents .
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery .