- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
The student will describe the major networking technologies, systems, skills, and tools in use in modern networks. Taking this course will help the student prepare for the N10-005 exam and certification.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-005), or who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration. A typical student taking the CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-005) course should have a minimum of nine months or more of professional computer support experience as a PC or help desk technician. Networking experience is helpful but not mandatory; A+ certification or equivalent skills and knowledge is helpful but not mandatory.
At Course Completion:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the basic network theory concepts.
- identify the major network communications methods.
- describe network media and hardware components.
- identify the major types of network implementations.
- identify the components of a TCP/IP network implementation.
- identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
- identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
- identify the components of a LAN implementation.
- identify the infrastructure of a WAN implementation.
- identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- identify the major issues and methods to secure systems on a network.
- identify the major issues and technologies in network security.
- identify network security threats and attacks.
- identify the tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network.
- describe troubleshooting of issues on a network.
- Lesson 1: Network Theory
- Lesson 2: Network Communications Methods
- Lesson 3: Network Media and Hardware
- Lesson 4: Network Implementations
- Lesson 5: Networking Models
- Lesson 6: TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
- Lesson 7: TCP/IP Services
- Lesson 8: LAN Infrastructure
- Lesson 9: WAN Infrastructure
- Lesson 10: Remote Networking
- Lesson 11: System Security
- Lesson 12: Network Security
- Lesson 13: Network Security Threats and Attacks
- Lesson 14: Network Management
- Lesson 15: Network Troubleshooting
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses