Network+ Certification is a five-day class that prepares students to take the Networks exam. Furthermore, the Network+ Certification can be the first step in achieving a Windows MCSE or CNE Certification
- Identify the basic components of network theory.
- Identify the major network communications methods.
- Identify network data delivery methods.
- List and describe network media and hardware components.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP network implementation.
- List the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
- Identify characteristics of a variety of network protocols.
- Identify the components of a LAN Ft WAN implementation.
- Identify major issues and technologies in network security ft disaster recovery.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Identify major data storage technologies and implementations.
- Identify the primary network operating systems.
- Identify major issues, models, tools, and techniques in network troubleshooting
- Network Theory
- Network Communications Methods
- Network Data Delivery
- Network Media and Hardware
- Network Implementations
- Networking with TCP/IP
- TCP/IP Services
- Other Network Protocols
- Local Area Network (LAN) Infrastructure
- Wide Area Network (WAN) Infrastructure
- Network Security
- Remote Networking
- Disaster Recovery
- Network Data Storage
- Network Operating Systems
- Network Troubleshooting
Who can benefit
- This course is geared toward technicians with 18 to 24 months of experience in the IT industry who wish to earn their Network+ certification
- A+ Essentials
- A+ 220-262
- Lectures, tutorial exercises, animations using computer based learning programs.
- An introductory course in a Windows operating system, or equivalent skills and knowledge, is required. CompTIA 4+ certification, or the equivalent skills and knowledge, is helpful but not required.
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology