- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
This course builds on your existing knowledge and experience to provide you with critical concepts related to over-the-air technologies, wireless networking, and mobile deviceCOMPUTEKs.
Who Should Attend:
Students taking this course are IT support personnel or prospective support personnel who have at least one year of experience working with computer networks, and who want to further develop their IT skills to include mobile device and wireless support. This course is also for students seeking the CompTIA Mobility+ (Exam MB0-001) certification.
At Course Completion:
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- support mobile cellular and wireless devices.
- Configure over-the-air technologies.
- Apply RF principles.
- Implement a wireless network infrastructure.
- Implement network infrastructure devices and services.
- Implement mobile solutions.
- Prepare the enterprise for a mobile network.
- Deploy mobile devices.
- Implement mobile device operations.
- Maintain mobile device operations.
- Deploy mobile applications and related technologies.
- Implement mobile app protocols and services.
- Implement mobile security.
- Mitigate mobile network risk.
- Implement incident response.
- Troubleshoot mobile devices and networks.
- Lesson 1: Configuring Over-the-Air Technologies
- Lesson 2: Applying RF Principles
- Lesson 3: Implementing a Wireless Network Infrastructure
- Lesson 4: Implementing Network Infrastructure Devices and Services
- Lesson 5: Implementing Mobile Solutions
- Lesson 6: Preparing the Enterprise for a Mobile Network
- Lesson 7: Deploying Mobile Devices
- Lesson 8: Implementing Mobile Device Operations
- Lesson 9: Maintaining Mobile Device Operations
- Lesson 10: Deploying Mobile Applications and Related
- Lesson 11: Implementing Mobile App Protocols and ServicesTechnologies
- Lesson 12: Implementing Mobile Security
- Lesson 13: Mitigating Mobile Network Risk
- Lesson 14: Implementing Incident Response
- Lesson 15: Troubleshooting Mobile Devices and Networks
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses