Students will acquire the skills needed to install and support one or more distributions of the Linux operating system and learn information and skills that will be helpful as you prepare for CompTIA Linux+exams.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems, who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of Linux concepts and skills to prepare for a career in Linux support or administration, or to prepare for CompTIA Linux+ exams (Exam Codes: LX0–101 and LX0–102). A typical student in the CompTIA Linux+ Certification course should have at least 6 to 12 months of Linux experience.
At Course Completion:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify basic Linux concepts and perform basic Linux tasks.
- manage user and group accounts.
- manage partitions and the Linux filesystem.
- manage various files in Linux.
- work with Linux permissions and ownership.
- print files.
- manage packages.
- manage kernel services.
- work with the Bash shell.
- manage jobs and processes.
- manage system services.
- configure Linux services to provide users with network connectivity.
- configure basic Internet services.
- implement measures to secure a Linux system.
- manage hardware associated with Linux systems.
- troubleshoot Linux system issues.
- install the Linux operating system.
- configure the GUI.
- Lesson 1: Familiarizing Yourself with Linux
- Lesson 2: Managing User and Group Accounts
- Lesson 3: Managing Partitions and the Linux Filesystem
- Lesson 4: Managing Files in Linux
- Lesson 5: Working with Linux Permissions and Ownership
- Lesson 6: Printing Files
- Lesson 7: Managing Packages
- Lesson 8: Managing Kernel Services
- Lesson 9: Working with the Bash Shell and Shell Scripts
- Lesson 10: Managing Jobs and Processes
- Lesson 11: Managing System Services
- Lesson 12: Configuring Network Services
- Lesson 13: Configuring Basic Internet Services
- Lesson 14: Securing Linux
- Lesson 15: Managing Hardware
- Lesson 16: Troubleshooting Linux Systems
- Lesson 17: Installing Linux
- Lesson 18: Configuring the GUI
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses