The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification is an international, vendor-neutral exam that proves competency in enterprise security; risk management; research and analysis; and integration of computing, communications, and business disciplines.
The exam covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. It involves applying critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers.
- Distinguish which cryptographic tools and techniques are appropriate for a given situation.
- Distinguish and select among different types of virtualized, distributed and shared computing
- Integrate hosts, networks, infrastructures, applications and storage into secure comprehensive solutions
- Given a scenario, distinguish and select the method or tool that is appropriate to conduct an assessment
- Analyze the security risk implications associated with business decisions
- Execute and implement risk mitigation strategies and controls
- Explain the importance of preparing for and supporting the incident response and
- recovery process
- Implement security and privacy policies and procedures based on organizational
- Analyze industry trends and outline potential impact to the enterprise
- Carry out relevant analysis for the purpose of securing the enterprise
- Explain the security impact of inter-organizational change
- Select and distinguish the appropriate security controls with regard to communications and collaboration
- Explain advanced authentication tools, techniques and concepts
- Carry out security activities across the technology life cycle
- Enterprise Security
- Risk Management, Policy / Procedure and Legal
- Research and Analysis
- Integration of Computing. Communications and Business Disciplines
Who Con Benefit
- Need info
- Need info
- Need info
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP
- CompTIA Security Plus training is recommended
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology