- Locations: 17 Albatrawy St From Abas Al Akad â€“ Nasr City â€“ Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 60 Hours
The CompTIA A+ certificate prepares delegates to enter the market at PC Technician level with an industry recognized qualification. The CompTIA A+ certification is the industry standard for validating vendor-neutral skills expected for an entry level computer technician and is also a prerequisite for many Microsoft Technical Certifications.
- CompTIA A+ Essentials
- CompTIA A+ 220-702 (IT Technician)
- Identify types and characteristics of PC components, including motherboard, CPU, memory, and storage, input, and output devices.
- Install and configure peripheral devices.
- Identify types and characteristics of portable computers.
- Install and configure Microsoft Windows 2000 and Microsoft Windows XP.
- Perform basic PC maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Understand fundamental principles of securing IT systems and working safely.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Install and configure print and imaging devices.
- Understand fundamental principles of implementing LANs and internet access.
- Measure and describe the characteristics of electricity; understand and follow sage practices when.working with electricity; describe the purpose and features of power supplies, and install a new.power supply into a PC; install power conditioning equipment and configure systems to minimize power consumption and troubleshoot fault power.
- Describe the function and features of CPUs; describe the techniques used to cool CPUs and other.PC components; describe motherboards and identify the typical components they contain; install aCPU onto a motherboard and install a motherboard into a case; and identify the symptoms of,probable causes of, and potential solutions to motherboard- and CPU-related problems.
- Describe the function of memory and describe various amounts of memory; differentiate between different types of memory chips; install RAM into a system while handling it properly and meeting your PCâ€™s installation requirements; test memory with a memory-testing application; and troubleshoot memory problems.
- Define interrupt, IRQ, I/O address, DMA, and base memory address, and describe how those resources are involved with device interaction with system resources; install and configure an expansion card, laptop expansion devices, and legacy expansion adapters; and troubleshoot expansion-card problems.
- Install hard drives into a PC; partition and format drives to prepare them for use; install and use optical drives and discs; install floppy drives and use floppy disks to store data; connect, use, and troubleshoot USB and FireWire external drives; describe, install, use, and troubleshoot tape drives;and back up and restore data.
- Identify features of dot-matrix printers; install, use, and troubleshoot inkjet printers and laser printers; identify other printer types; identify steps in the Windows printing process and configure a Windows printer; identify printer options and upgrades; install scanners; and troubleshoot scanner problems.
- Describe, install, and troubleshoot CRT and LCD displays; and troubleshoot and maintain display devices.
- Identify features of, use of, and ways to troubleshoot problems with laptop and notebook computers; replace internal components in a notebook computer; and identify features of, connect, and troubleshoot handheld computer devices.
- Manage directories and files; monitor and manage the operating system; monitor events on the computer; and manage the Registry.
About Helper Learning
they have designed theyll-studied methodologies aiming to deliver top quality and professional IT training to meet today’s technology needs. they also contribute in providing the Egyptian market with technically qualified candidates—which consequently improves the overall level of technical capabilities and performance in today’s workforce. they have come to realize that investing massively on field experiments and researching about “how to train and how to learn” is certainly a smart investment that greatly nurtures the level of information delivery to trainees. That is why they have erected ftheir “learning castles” built on supreme technical skills, sharp vision, accompanied with endless effort to improve.
Has ever since taken many reforming phase unit it reached its mature academic and professional status and soon proved itself as the IT training leader in Egyptian market (they reshape minds , careers and even lives) thought their path to the top of IT – training industry they have achieved various challenging points on the road.See all Helper Learning courses