- Locations: Heliopolis
- Duration: Two Lectures per week ( 4 hours each)
CompTIA professional certifications cover the technical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in a specific IT career.It covers preventative maintenance, basic networking, installation, troubleshooting, communication and professionalism. This course prepares you for the CompTIA A+ Essentials Exam (220-701) and the A+ Practical Application Exam (220-702), the two exams required to achieve CompTIA A+ Certification.
- Install and troubleshoot power supplies.
- Update, replace, and troubleshoot CPU and motherboard components.
- Identify cooling systems and replace a system fan.
- Add, test, and troubleshoot memory in desktop and laptop computers.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot expansion cards in desktop computers.
- Install, partition, format, and troubleshoot internal data storage devices.
- Install, optimize, and troubleshooting printers and scanners.
- Add, replace and troubleshoot components specific to portable computers and devices.
- Establish both a wired and wireless network connection.
- Secure the operating system.
- Maintain the PC environment.
- Computer users enthusiasts.
- Newcomers who want to develop a career in IT and technical support.
- Technicians in technical support that need a recognized validation of their skills and experience.
- IT Professionals outside technical support that need technical support skills and certification to advance their careers.
- Career changers looking to start an IT profession.
- An entry-level IT professional.
- Students wanting to improve their skills in PC support and administration
- Troubleshooting, Repair & Maintenance
- Operating System and Software
- Operational Procedure
About Campus Education Institute
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses