- Price TBA
- Duration 28 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Familiarize participants with the operating system (Windows XP) as a system most commonly used operating, training and take advantage of the office applications (MS Office 2007) in different areas, the use of the internet in search and e-mail.
- Introduction to the Windows XP operating system, and how to deal with the Windows environment.
- Dealing with the files and data, and how to save them.
- The use of software in MS Word documents and create and edit documents and coordination.
- The use of software MS Excel to create spreadsheets and charts.
- The use of equations and associations and office functions in the electronic tables.
- The use of software MS PowerPoint to create presentations and dealing with the different media of images and audio and video.
- Use of the Internet and search engines famous and dealing with e-mail.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses