- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 115 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Enrich the technical knowledge to participants in all aspects of the credit analysis and credit services.
- familiarize participants with the optimal methods for granting credit and follow-up and treatment of tripping.
- develop the skills participants the basics of dealing with some advanced topics in the credit process.
- Foreign trade finance bank guarantees.
- Financial Accounting.
- Financial analysis and cash flow analysis.
- Bank financing and credit risk analysis.
- Basel Committee and risk management.
- Credit control and management of bad debts.
- Syndicated loans.
- Modes of financing in Islamic banking.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses