- Locations: Building 7094, Area C, 17th St., off 9th St., El Mokattam, Cairo, Egypt.
- Duration: 3 Days
- To Develop Managerial Strategic Planning & Decision Making Regarding Competitiveness.
Who Should Attend
- Operations Influence Competitiveness
- Competing on Cost
- Competing on Quality
- Competing on Flexibility
- Competing on Speed
- Why Some Organizations Fail? Mission/Strategy
- Planning and Decision Making
- Examples of Strategies
- Strategy Formulation
- Environmental Scanning
- SWOT Analysis to Strategy Formulation
- Strategic Planning
- Global Strategy
- Strategic Decisions in Operations
- Typical Impacts of Productivity Improvement
- Measures of Productivity
- Measurement Problems
- Productivity Growth
- Process Yield
- Factors Affecting Productivity
- Key Steps for Improving Productivity
About MERL Egypt
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses