- Price AED 3,800
- Duration 2 days
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Dubai, Al Karamah
The Interviewing Skills programme is a must try for any HR professional and for line manager responsible for recruiting. The practical programme with many interactions uses syndicate exercises and role playing over 2 days to embed the required skills.
In order to achieve a competitive advantage, having the right people on board is a must. The programme gives the interviewer the confidence and the best practice applied to attracting the right talent from a shrinking talent pool. At the end of an Interviewing Skills training programme, the participant will be able to carry out a candidate evaluation by conducting a competency-based interview.
- Increase commitment to using interviewing best practice
- Apply effective questioning techniques and listening to clarify and follow-up information
- Isolate the job requirements, and competencies
Explore your training goals:
- Encourage Team Work and Unity
- Set your company apart from the competition
- Developing emerging managers
- Increase individual performance
- Stregthen your frontline
- Improve relationship management
- Manage projects more effectively
- Foster a healthy culture
- Support nationalisation programs
Why choose PROTRAINING?
- Our people only care about your people.
- Our approach: Our training is fun anf our results are serious
- Our clients; The best companies in the Middle East look to us to develop their people and shape future performance.
- Our partners: We have long standing partnerships with some of the worlds most leading training and content creaters.