Competencies are the skills, behaviors, and attitudes that lead to high performance. They become the link that integrates talent management practices from interviewing and selection, onboarding, assessment, leadership development, succession management, and deployment. This training guides you through the process of designing, developing, and implementing competencies.
- Definition of a Competency
- Types of Competencies
- The Use of Behavioral Indicators
- Behavioral versus Performance Indicators
- Competency Gap Analysis
- The Use of Competencies in:
- Job Descriptions
- Training and Development
- Succession Planning
- Appraisal Systems
- Define competencies and the important role they play in Human Resources and the organization.
- Analyze the main components of a competency and the differences between each.
- Apply competencies in the recruitment and selection processes.
- Use competencies for identifying training needs, talent pools and succession plans.
- Utilize competencies and behavioral indicators in performance appraisal systems.
About Standards HRC
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses