- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
This is a course to introduce and reinforce the essential components of written communication that will connect you with existing and potential customers. If you are new to the communications highway, this course will provide the foundation for future development. If your company has some communications expertise, this course will help you strengthen and polish your essential components.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define the essential pieces of communication
- Customize these essential pieces for their company
- Identify the processes and plans needed for clear communications
- Develop, maintain, and evolve effective content for their communications
What Topics are Covered?
- Key communication components
- Your communications plan
- The five C’s of a successful message
- Communication strategies
- Sharing information through media releases
- Communicating online
- Using stories to communicate
- Polishers and time savers
- Enhancing your results
- Maintaining your message in crisis
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses