- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
A major goal of this workshop is to help you understand the impact your communication skills have on other people. You will also explore how improving these skills can make it easier for you to get along in the workplace, and in life.
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back
- Develop skills to ask questions that give you information you need
- Learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others
- Develop skills in listening actively and empathetically to others
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations
- Deal with situations assertively
What Topics are Covered?
- Creating positive relationships
- Growing our self-awareness
- Communication basics and barriers
- Asking questions and listening skills
- Body language
- Communication styles
- Creating a positive self-image
- Frame of reference
- Techniques for the workplace
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses