- Locations: Bldg 362 Road 3307,Block 333 Um Alhassam, bahrain
- Duration: 2 Days
Communication skills to deal with the media in the electoral process
- Defining efficient and effective communication and its requirements.
- Ways of meeting someone and conducting a Press interview
- Meetings and interviews methods and how to make use of body language to convey a message.
- Time management and ways to overcome fear.
About Bahrain Institute for Political Development
We_They is a national institute follows Shura Council, was established by decree no (39) for 2005, primarily focused on the activities of training in order to spread the culture of democracy and promoting sound democratic principles.
The Institute boosts the level of political and development awareness in the kingdom of Bahrain by increasing knowledge among community members, and the advancement of the political march in the Kingdom Bahrain, to achieve the goals of the reform project of His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, King of Bahrain.
The institute is headed by a board of trustees and is composed of a group of national and academic figures, who are appointed by royal decree.See all Bahrain Institute for Political Development courses