- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations 32 Gaber Ibn Haian st. â€“ Dokki â€“ Giza
This course is all about how to communicate with the surrounding people in life. It’s important for all levels beginning with the students, grades ending with employees to know how to act with you colleagues and how to deal with managers and gain their trust.
- Introduction to Communication
- Reasons to communicate
- First Impressions
- Body Language
- Read People Body Language.
- Control your Body Language.
- Know the difference between “Hear” and active Listening.
- How to affect people.
- Body language could be so expressive than talking.
Knowledge for training and IT services founded in 2010, we offer a world class training programs in English and soft skills (Currently) and soon we will offer training programs in computer fields
We present these programs in a new creative way and with all these programs we open-up a wider range of career opportunities, professional development or even further study.See all Knowledge Training Center courses