The Communication module helps demonstrate that good communication is essential to any HSE program. Learn to use the Communication model to identify problems and causes of miscommunication. Become familiar with the role of listening plays in communication. Finally, you'll find out ways to improve communication in your facility.
- Define the key elements in any good "communication. "
- Explain how two-way communication works and why feedback is important.
- Demonstrate good principles for sending and receiving a message.
- Identify filters (stress, support, and attitude) that interfere with good communication.
- Define the three methods of communication: oral, written and nonverbal.
- Explain the importance of non-verbal communication.
- Explain the importance of listening and how to improve listening skills.
- Describe the principles of interviewing and consulting.
- Describe how to communicate with the media/press.
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses