- Price $ 3,950
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Al Karamah, Al Danah
It has been said that all business is a conversation, and that it is the ability of people at all levels in an organisation to create and maintain a rich conversation with each other and with other businesses that ultimately creates business success. That “conversation” relies on excellent communication skills. The best and most charismatic leaders are abundantly skilled communicators, able to coordinate and lead their teams because they create an environment in which others genuinely want to work. The best and most skilled coordinators are able to manage time, people and priorities, influence at all levels, and still display a sense of leadership which makes others want to follow them.
By the end of the programme delegates will:
- Have raised their self-awareness to understand their strengths and skills gaps as leaders and coordinators
- Have learnt practical ways of addressing their skills gaps
- Understand the subjective experience of others and how to respond to it
- Be able to demonstrate advanced communication skills, both verbally and non-verbally
- Be able to coordinate people, events and projects with confidence
- Be able to manage time and teams effectively
- Understand what motivates people at work and how to increase their motivation
- Be aware of the latest leadership theories and their practical application in the workplace
Throughout the course, Ecoman uses accelerated learning techniques to aid learning and foster recall. Their methodology incorporates forum theatre (“freeze-frame role play), business games, small group activities, reflective periods, facilitated plenary discussions and presentations. The focus is very much on experiential learning – by engaging all their senses, delegates are able to learn more effectively. Everything the delegates learn will be based on proven principles and leading edge theories drawn from a range of disciplines, including psychology, management and leadership best practice, NLP, anthropology and linguistics. Many of the activities will allow delegates to share their real working experiences and thus learn from each other.
Tradition has it that leadership comes from hierarchical position. In reality, leadership is more a reflection of mindset, and natural leaders will emerge at all levels of an organisation. Delegates returning from this course will have developed an understanding of the mindset of the effective leader and learnt practical techniques to develop their coordination and leadership skills back in the workplace. Effective leadership and coordination boosts workplace morale and spawns productivity. Whether or not the delegates are considered “leaders” within their organisational hierarchy, their ability to coordinate events, people and projects will have significant impact on the productivity both of the delegates and of their teams.
Delegates will develop enriched communication skills which they can use both in their working and personal lives. They will understand at a deep level the need for and practical skills of, the effective coordinator and charismatic leader.
The Core Competencies
- Enhanced communication skills for leadership and influence
- Coordination skills – time, people and projects
- Understanding and application of emotional intelligence in leadership
- Motivating others
- Personal impact and influence
EcoMan was established in response to the growing need for quality training to support the business community within your Company, Department or organization by providing a high standard of Training Programs, Courses, Seminars, Workshops and Consultancy Services to employees in a very competitive business environment.
Following the latest trends and ideas in Technology and Management techniques, and with its in-depth knowledge of the business environment, EcoMan is able to meet the special requirements of both local and international business throughout the Middle East.
- Bringing the staff up to date with the latest techniques.
- Improve their performance.
- Deepen their understanding of their working environment.
- Provide new ideas they can use in their daily tasks.
Experience of EcoMan
EcoMan is an International Organization based in Abu Dhabi (Head Office). They have regional offices in UK and associates in Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan. EcoMan is an organization of joint venture companies joined together to conduct and market their specialized courses in-group under the name of EcoMan.
EcoMan Consultancy Co. are: Qualified and experienced international speakers, have been selected from UK, USA, Canada, Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon, book writers and academic instructors. some of them have started training in their specialized field for more than 30 years and oriented to our Gulf Area. Their panel of speakers run courses in UK, USA, Canada, Japan, South Africa, Australia, UAE and the Gulf States (Bahrain and Qatar, Saudi Kingdom, Oman and Kuwait).
- Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals, Refinery Companies
- The private sector, Major Middle and Small group of companies
- Industrial and Commercial Companies
- The Government Ministries and Departments
The goal is the provision of the highest level of service, which will equip one with the best possible training packages one requires. All of our staff are highly qualified, and all packages are designed by professionals in conjunction with academics in various industries, thus providing a unique combination. This blend of vocational, personal and academic experience means that the training packages offered by EcoMan are always of the highest quality, and Ecoman aims to constantly upgrade their courses and seminars to keep abreast of, and sometimes preempt, the latest trends in Management, Industry and Technology.
Public Training Courses
EcoMan provides a supportive environment in which to make the most of the opportunities available. EcoMan courses, seminars and programs give delegates the chance to develop the wider skills and creativity that the modern workplace demands. Participants will benefit from sharing experiences with other people attending the course.