- Locations: Royal Center UAE P.O. Box 182328 Dubai, UAE
The objective of the course is to develop the understanding of the risk of fire and other contingencies to property, the risk of theft to property, the cover provided under property insurance, the main practices of property insurance, the main aspects of business interruption insurance, risk perception, assessment and underwriting of property and business interruption insurances.
About Royal Center Insurance & Training Consulting
Royal Center for Insurance Training & Consulting is based in Dubai. With its strategic geographical locations in the business and financial hubs of the Middle East, Royal Center has grown into a leading training and consulting organization for the insurance industry in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Royal Center has a strategic relationship and MOUs with a number of Insurance Regulatory bodies within the region. It is also a member of the Institute for Global Insurance Education (IGIE) - an exclusive body where membership is strictly by invitation.
- We have a wide variety of clients including:
- Almost all insurance companies and some industrial organizations in the UAE
- Saudi Monetary Agency (SAMA), CCHI, Tawuniya, Medgulf, Mednet, Malath, Wala’a, Bank Al Jazeera, etc in Saudi Arabia
- Central Bank of Bahrain, Arig, Ahlia and BKIC in Bahrain
- Doha Insurance Company and Nasser Bin Khalid & Sons Holding in Qatar
- Gulf Insurance Company, First Takaful and Gulf Takaful in Kuwait
- Oman Insurance Academy in Oman
- Syria Insurance Commission and all insurance companies in Syria
- Jordan Insurance Commission and more than ten insurance companies in Jordan
- Capital Market Authority of Palestine and all insurance companies in Palestine
- United Insurance Company in Yemen
- Libya Insurance Company in Libya
- In addition to many inpiduals students throughout the Middle East