- Locations: Fujairah
- Duration: 3 Months
Theory - 100 hours of ground school
Includes training in our NEW Glass Cockpit G1000!
Flight - 25 hours Single Engine.
course consists of a minimum 100 hours of ground training and a minimum of 25 hours Single Engine Flight Training on DA 40 G1000 GLASS Aircraft.
You must pass a knowledge test with a score of 75% or better. This test is administered at GCAA facility. the test consists of 75 multiple-choice questions.
You must successfully complete a practical test, which will be given as a final exam by an GCAA inspector or a designated examiner. The GCAA designated examiners are proficient, experienced flight instructors who are authorized by the GCAA to conduct flight tests. There is a fee for the flight
- A valid UAE GCAA Private Pilot License with Instrument Rating (if foreign PPL with instrument rating, will need to convert to UAE GCAA license) 70 hours Pilot-in-Command (PIC) 20 hours of cross country flight time as PIC including a cross-country flight of not less than 300 N.M during which a full stop landing a two different airports must be made.
- 05 hours of night flying.
- 200 hours minimum at end of CPL course, to obtain UAE GCAA CPL, after successful completion of a flight check.
- High school or equivalent as a minimum education
- Good command of the English language
- Class I Medical certificate by a UAE GCAA physician
- All student required by law to get Security clearance prior to commencing flight training in the U.A.E (Fujairah Aviation Academy will apply for your security clearance when all your documents with course application fee received .)
- Personal interview with the Fujairah Aviation Academy enrollment committee
About Fujairah Aviation Academy
Fujairah Aviation Academy formerly known as Fujairah Aviation Centre was originally founded in 1986 under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Saleh Mohammed Hamad Al Sharqi. As one of the school’s first students and still a keen pilot himself, Sheik Saleh continues to promote and support interest and knowledge of the Aviation Industry to aspiring pilots.
Fujairah itself enjoys an outstanding climate coupled with its own airport facilities, allowing unequalled access and operational conditions for flight training. Over the first twenty years Fujairah has provided professional aviation education for students requiring the Private Pilots License and the Commercial Pilots License. With the emergence of the United Arab Emirates as a world class business centre bringing innovation, expertise and technology to the region, we enter into our third decade being proud to introduce an Academy of Aviation Excellence in the form of the first dedicated Airline Transport Pilots License School in the Middle East.
All of the Fujairah Aviation Academy’s (FAA) courses are approved by the UAE GCAA, and upon successful completion, result in the issue of a UAE licence. The UAE is a member of International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Licences issued by the UAE are convertible to the licences of other ICAO states, subject to their civil aviation regulations.
Aviation Related Questions
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering
Could you please help me on which courses should I join to be a part of airport since I have been...
Unanswered //Dec 14, 2016 IATA, Aviation
Unanswered //Jan 21, 2017 IATA, Aviation