- Locations: Fujairah
- Duration: 18 Months
- Timings TBC
- Call: +971 4 2753473
GCAA Private Pilot License (PPL)
- 40 Hours Cessna 172 Aircraft
- 45 Hours Ground Instruction
Hour Building Phase
- 95 Hours Cessna 172 Aircraft
FAA Instrument Rating (IR)
Includes training in our NEW Glass Cockpit G1000!
- 40 Hours DA 40 G1000 GLASS Aircraft
- 45 Hours Ground Instruction
FAA Commercial Multi-Engine License (CPLME)
- 15 Hours DA 40 G1000 GLASS Aircraft
- 10 Hours DA 42 G1000 GLASS Aircraft
- 100 Hours Ground Instruction
course consists of a minimum 190 hours of ground training and a minimum of 190 hours Single Engine Flight Trainig and 10 hours Multi Engine flight Training, 200 hours minimum at end of CPL course, to obtain UAE GCAA CPL, after successful completion of a flight check.
You must pass three knowledge tests with a score of 75% or better (PPL, IR, and CPL). This test is administered at GCAA facility. The test consists of 75 multiple-choice questions.
You must successfully complete a three practical tests (PPL, IR, and CPL), which will be given as a final exam by a GCAA inspector or a designated examiner. The GCAA designated examiners are proficient, experienced flight instructors who are authorized by the GCAA to conduct flight tests. There is a fee for the flight
- High school or equivalent as a minimum education
- Good command of the English language
- Minimum age 17 year to enrol for the course and 18 years to obtain a licence
- Class I Medical certificate by a UAE GCAA physician
- All student required by law to get security clearance prior to commencing flight training in the U.A.E (Fujairah Aviation Academy will apply for your security clearance when all your documents with course application fee received .)
- Personal interview with the Fujairah Aviation Academy enrolment committee
About Fujairah Aviation Academy
Fujairah Aviation Academy formerly known as Fujairah Aviation Centre was originally founded in 1986 under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Saleh Mohammed Hamad Al Sharqi. As one of the school’s first students and still a keen pilot himself, Sheik Saleh continues to promote and support interest and knowledge of the Aviation Industry to aspiring pilots.
Fujairah itself enjoys an outstanding climate coupled with its own airport facilities, allowing unequalled access and operational conditions for flight training. Over the first twenty years Fujairah has provided professional aviation education for students requiring the Private Pilots License and the Commercial Pilots License. With the emergence of the United Arab Emirates as a world class business centre bringing innovation, expertise and technology to the region, we enter into our third decade being proud to introduce an Academy of Aviation Excellence in the form of the first dedicated Airline Transport Pilots License School in the Middle East.
All of the Fujairah Aviation Academy’s (FAA) courses are approved by the UAE GCAA, and upon successful completion, result in the issue of a UAE licence. The UAE is a member of International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Licences issued by the UAE are convertible to the licences of other ICAO states, subject to their civil aviation regulations.
Aviation Related Questions
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering
Could you please help me on which courses should I join to be a part of airport since I have been...
Unanswered //Dec 14, 2016 IATA, Aviation
Unanswered //Jan 21, 2017 IATA, Aviation