- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 14 Hours
- To familiarize the participants Bmaheh all commercial paper and provisions of the reality of the relevant laws.
- Inform participants on jurisprudence and court decisions in commercial paper issues.
- Train participants in practice on general and special conditions of commercial papers.
- Commercial paper (definition, characteristics, functions and fundamentals of the Exchange Act).
- Types of commercial paper:
- Draw support (bill of exchange):
- Objectivity and formal requirements for the health of a bill of exchange and bill of exchange trading.
- Endorsement carrier ownership and stainless ownership (endorsement Proxy and insurance).
- Guarantees the fulfillment of a bill of exchange and in return for the scramble to fulfill.
- Obsolescence of a bill of exchange and return Bambasstjh and fulfill Bambasstjh in case of loss or theft.
- Acceptance of the conditions and the effects of acceptance.
- The opposition to meet and fulfill its effects and refrain from fulfilling.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses