Destined to clarify the research, development, and design requirements in modern and computational terms needed for sustainable technological advances. Written for the combustion scientist/engineer to understand radiative effects on the pollution of the environment. Interrelates the process of thermodynamics, chemical kinetics, fluid mechanics, heat and mass transfer and turbulence.
Who Should Attend?
- Mechanical power engineers
The able ability to deal with industrial combustion systems
- Deferent industrial combustion system fundamentals
- Controlling of combustion process
- Solving pollution problems associated with combustion systems
- Maintenance fundamentals of burners
We are a training & consultation Organization who aim to Provide you with the latest and most proffessional training services in the field of Quality , Engineering and Management and other to get a better Society and human abilities and Effective .See all D.M.A.I.C Training & Consultation courses