Combating Financial Crime has been developed by international specialists and focuses on how laws, regulations and best practice continue to evolve across the entire spectrum of associated activities.
It covers the background and nature of financial crime, predicate offences , money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption,combating financial crime, bribery and the role of the private sector.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Thoroughly tackles the financial crime agenda
- Takes a global view of transnational crime
- Illustrates practical defences
- Incorporates the UK Bribery Act (2010)
- Combine it with a CISI regulatory exam to complete the full Certificate in Combating Financial Crime. Candidates are exempt from the regulation paper if they already have a regulatory paper through another route, such as the IOC
- Free CISI student membership - become associated with a chartered professional body and take advantage of an extensive range of benefits
The scope of the syllabus makes the qualification suitable for compliance officers and money laundering reporting officers, those involved in regulation, law enforcement, trade and commerce and inpiduals from bi-lateral development institutions and civil society organisations.
This course will use interactive training methods including a combination of lecturing; group discussion/exercises
Studying for Combating Financial Crime
- The recommended study time for Combating Financial Crime is 100 hours
- Candidates receive one year’s free CISI student membership and enjoy access to a number of benefits
- Background of Financial Crime
- Money Laundering
- Terrorist Financing
- Corruption and Bribery
- Combating Financial Crime
- Role of the Private Sector
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses