- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- To familiarize the participants with the latest methods and mechanisms for the implementation of the fraudulent scammers for their crimes and how to deal with it.
- Familiarize participants with the mechanisms that protect them from exposure to fraud.
- Put forward a range of fraud and embezzlement operations that recently took place in the banking sector and in the exchange offices and review of the weaknesses that caused the occurrence and how to prevent them in such cases issues.
- Review of weaknesses that surround the employee and that makes it vulnerable to fraud, including concerning the place of work and the tools and hardware and software that deals with the people who deal with them.
- Review of tools and equipment and software currently available for the banking sector, which could have been used to avoid falling into similar cases of fraud.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses