- Price AED 7,350
- Duration 3 days
- Locations Bur Dubai
Information is a key resource for all enterprises
COBIT® 5 provides a comprehensive framework that assists enterprises to achieve their goals and deliver value through effective governance and management of enterprise IT. It builds on more than 15 years of practical usage and application of COBIT by many enterprises and users from business, IT, risk, security and assurance communities.
About the Programme
COBIT® 5 Assessor Certification Course is an interactive, classroom based training helps the audience to how to perform a process capability assessment using assessor guide.
The COBIT 5 Assessor course provides a basis for assessing an enterprise's process capabilities against the COBIT 5 Process Reference Model (PRM). Evidence-based to enable a reliable, consistent and repeatable way to assess IT process capabilities, this model helps IT leaders gain C-level and board member buy-in for change and improvement initiatives.
Assessment results provide a determination of process capability. They can be used for process improvement, delivering value to the business, measuring the achievement of current or projected business goals, benchmarking, consistent reporting and organizational compliance.
By end of the course, the delegates will be able to understand
- How to perform a process capability assessment using the Assessor Guide: using COBIT 5
- How to apply the Process Assessment Model (The PAM) in performing a process capability assessment
- To use the Process Reference Model, in particular to be able to use the 37 processes outlined in the PRM
- To apply and analyze the measurement model in assessing process capability levels
- To apply and analyze the capability dimension using generic criteria outlined in the PAM
- How to identify and assess the roles and responsibilities in the process capability assessment process
How to perform and assess the 7 steps outlined in the Assessor Guide
- Initiate a process assessment
- Scope an assessment, using the tools provided and the PAM for the selection of the appropriate processes
- Plan and brief the teams
- Collect and validate the data
- Do a process attribute rating
- Report the findings of the assessment
- How to use the self-assessment guide
IT Risk management, IT Assessor, Certified COBIT 5.0 Assessor IT Auditor Process Improvement
Global Success Systems FZ LLC(GSS) helps organizations to improve the PEOPLE and PROCESS through professional training, Consulting and Coaching .
We are specialized in IT Governance, IT Service Management, Information Security, IT Risk Management, Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery, Project Management, Six Sigma and Balanced Score Card.
Our Mission is to provide quality services to our customers and help them to achieve their objective.
We are accredited by industry leaders including Axelos-UK,PECB-Canada, APMG-UK, PEOPLECERT-Greece, ISACA-USA, SCRUMStudy-USA and EXIN-Netherlands to deliver our services.V
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)