Coach, Mentor, Role Model, Supporter, Guide... do these words ring a bell? Being a coach involves being able to draw from several disciplines. Coaching is based on a partnership that involves giving both support and challenging opportunities to employees. Mentorship is a related skill that is often a part of coaching. It’s about being a guide, offering wisdom and advice when it is needed.
- How coaching can be used to develop a team
- The coaching and mentoring skills that help improve individual performance
- The behaviors and practices of an effective coach
- How to recognize employees’ strengths and give them the feedback they need to succeed
- How to identify employee problems and ways that they can help correct them
- Module 1: Defining Coaching and Mentoring
- Module 2: Coaching Assessment Review
- Module 3: Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Module 4: Critical Coaching Skills
- Module 5: Setting Goals with SPIRIT
- Module 6: Learning Styles and Principles
- Module 7: The Benefits/Consequences Matrix
- Module 8: Skills Involved in Coaching
- Module 9: The Coaching Model
- Module10: Giving Effective Feedback
- Module11: Coaching Problems
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses