Coach, Role Model, Counselor, Supporter, Guide…do these words ring a bell? Being a coach involves being a role model, sometimes a counselor or supporter, and always a guide. Coaching is based on a partnership that involves giving both support and challenging opportunities to employees. Knowing how and when to coach is an essential skill that can benefit both you and your organization. This one-day workshop will help you become a better .coach in all senses of the word
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand how coaching can be used to develop your team.
- Develop the coaching skills that help improve individual performance.
- Demonstrate the behaviors and practices of an effective coach.
- Recognize employees’ strengths and give them the feedback they need to succeed.
- Identify employee problems and ways you can help to correct them.
What You Will Cover:
- Defining coaching
- The two schools of coaches
- Five critical coaching skills
- Communications skills
- Non-verbal communication
- Johari Windows
- Learning styles and principles
- Methods of feedback
- Benefits/consequences approach
- Dealing with problem employees
- When not to coach
About Change International Business Training
When communicating with investors and business owner, I often ask them: “If you face some problems in managing your business, what would you do?” Although everyone differs in the name of the consultant he would resort to, two final points remain common when they describe that consultant they trust: capability and quality.
Capability means that the business consultant providing you with different and rich business solutions has to be ambitious to provide unique services and products with high quality to meet the needs of your estimated institution and can create an added value for you; quality means to be committed in its quest for excellence to reach beyond what you imagine.
As a business solution company, We_they centers around one point: the continuous improvement of the business solutions it provides through direct contact with business world needs and its changing nature. See all Change International Business Training courses