- Locations: Muscat
- Duration: 8 Hours (1 day)
To develop an awareness of how to develop the knowledge, understanding and skills required of supervisory staff to observe, coach, mentor and assess staff in the workplace, and against pre-determined core HSE performance criteria. At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Provide a clear explanation of the PDO HSE competence framework, the Core HSE assessment systems and the role of the supervisory staff within both
- Prepare supervisory staff to assess staff in the workplace against pre-determined core HSE performance criteria, identify performance gaps and record evidence to justify decisions made.
- Prepare supervisory staff to coach and mentor the safety behaviours of others in the workplace
- Provide coaching and assessment opportunities to assist with the development of basic skills that can be developed in the workplace.
About Knowledge Grid
Knowledge Grid provides knowledge based solutions and builds partnerships with institutions in order to provide the best applicable solutions to enhance the performance and the return in both the Government and Private Sectors. Knowledge Grid designs innovative training programs and implement it in a practical and successful way that approaches the heart of the client’s needs.See all Knowledge Grid courses