Leaders can have a powerful influence on their teams and the organisation as a whole when they adopt a coaching style of management. However, it demands the highest qualities of that leader: empathy, integrity and detachment, as well as a willingness, in most cases, to adopt this fundamentally different approach to their team.
They may even have to cope with initial resistance from some of their team, suspicious of any departure from traditional management. This course addresses the skills necessary to adopt a coaching style of management for sustainable performance development.
Develop key skills and techniques which will enable coaching others with confidence and credibility
Use of a coaching style to
- Have a more committed team
- Better team performance
- Have committed relationships
- Better team engagement
- Better ideas
- Better information
- Coaching Styles
- Perception - how the world is seen so differently and why this is important
- Self esteem and limiting beliefs
- Raising awareness of someone's own thinking
- Coaching models and their use
- Practical coaching in the management role
- Developing desired outcomes
- Getting commitment
- Giving Feedback
- Gaining commitment
- Practical coaching skill
- The performance based coaching style of management
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology